Registered Nursing Jobs in Cheltenham | Apply Now
In the article today I will be showing you all you need to know about the Nursing Jobs in Cheltenham United Kingdom, the role to play as a nurse and as well how you can apply for the Nursing Jobs in Cheltenham…
We have got several flexible vacancies for all Registered Nurses (RGN) to join our Gloucester branch working in the Cheltenham area of the United Kingdom. There has never been a better time to join new cross in a full or part time nursing job. In addition, you will get a free DBS check and uniform when you join, plus a reward of £500 bonus after 250 hours of work.
The Role of a Registered Nurse Job
This is a permanent and flexible role that you can choose between short or long days, nights or weekend shifts as well. For instance, you can work on a regular shifts so as to accommodate family needs.it all depends on you.
We provide nursing care to a range of settings including care, nursing and residential homes, so it’s essential you have experience in at least one of these.
If you take pride in your clinical ability and have a genuine passion for ensuring the very best nursing care is given to everyone we care for, this could be just the job for you.
Benefits of the nursing Job with Newcross
- Free DBS check upfront and free uniform*
- £500 Platinum Reward after 250 hours of work with Newcross*
- Salary of up to £30.83/hr including holiday pay*
- Specialized nurse training available free through credits earned as you work*
- Agreed mileage payments for most clients*
- Revalidation support through local line manager and Clinical Excellence team
- 24-hour support contact centre, open 365 days a year*
- Recommend a Friend scheme paying up to £500 per successful referral*
- Online Intranet and Smartphone app to manage your availability and bookings*
- NurChat nurse forum – get support and discuss issues with your peers*
Method of application & requirements
In order To apply for a nursing job with Newcross, you will need to have following requirements:
- A valid NMC registration
- At least 6 months’ post-registration experience in a nurse job
- The right to live and work in the UK