NDA RECRUITMENT- DIRECT SHORT SERVICE COURSE NOW ON APPLY HERE: www.nda.edu.ng
Nigerian Defence Academy regular course admission application form is now available for sale
and it is open to both male and female Nigerians who got interest to become one of the top Nigerian army officers… So all interested person are hereby advice to start his or her application now while while the portal is still open by applying below now..
In this article today, i will be revealing to you all that you need to know about the NDA recruitment, how to apply for the ongoing Nigerian Defence academy recruitment... all the requirements you be needing before applying and as well…
The NDA Direct Short Service Course DSSC is a 9 month intensive military training for professionals drawn from various disciplines to serve as officers in the non combat services of the Nigerian Army, Nigerian Navy and as well the Nigerian Air Force.
REQUIREMENT FOR NDA DIRECT SHORT SERVICE COURSE
before you can apply for the Nigerian Defense academy (DSSC), you must meet to all it Entry Qualification for NDA Recruitment Direct Short Service Course… To be eligible for admission into the Nigerian Defence Academy, a candidate must have the following:
- Be a Nigerian as defined in the Constitution of the Federal Republic of Nigeria.
- Be at least 17 years old and not more than 21 years old as at the month and the year of entry into the Academy. Note that candidates who desire to join the Nigerian Air Force must be between 17 and 18 years old at entry, and also be aware that the Nigerian Army has suspended the enlistment of female candidates in her Regular Combatant program in NDA.
- Be medically and physically fit.
- Measure not less than 1.68m (for male) and 1.65m (for female) in height.
- Must not have been convicted by any court of law.
- Possess a minimum of first degree of not less than Second Class Lower Division from a recognized University or HND from a recognized Polytechnic of not less than Lower Credit.
- Applicants (less serving members of the Armed Forces) must have completed the NYSC Scheme or provide proof of exemption as the case may be.
- Graduates with professional qualifications must be duly registered by relevant bodies recognized by Nigerian Laws at the commencement of cadet training
- Possess valid birth certificate endorsed by the National Population Commission, Hospital or Local Government Council of birth or valid age declaration.
- Possess a valid certificate of state of origin.
- Recommended by at least two recognizable referees who must attest to the applicant’s character and integrity. Serving military personnel must be recommended by their commanders.
Furthermore, candidates are to note the following information:
- Candidates awaiting results are not qualified. So application forms submitted without results will not be accepted.
- Only examination results of not more than 5 years old from the date of examination will be accepted.
- Currently, admission into the Academy is for both male and female Nigerians only, and is limited to Navy and Air Force in the case of female candidates.
HOW TO APPLY FOR THE ONGOING NIGERIAN DEFENSE ACADEMY
- Goto or Visit www.nda.edu.ng with your computer
- on the home page of the Nigerian Defense academy portal
- Navigate to the “Application button”
- fill in all your detials
- submit your application immediately.
If you need updates about Recruitment Into Direct Short Service Course (DSSC) for both Navy, Civil Defence, Custom and Immigration you can as well drop your name, email and phone number in the comment box below. the freshnaija Help Desk is always ready to attend to you 24/7. Thank you www.nda.edu.ng